- 18-Mar-2013 to 10-Apr-2013 (EST)
- Shrewsbury, MA, USA
- 11.00-12.00 per hour
- Part Time
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Act as receptionist for the Credit Union. Welcome members via telephone and in-person and refer specific needs to proper department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Welcome members to the Credit Union and refer them to proper departments using our online tool Better Lobby to place members in the queue to receive assistance.
2. Answer incoming calls and correspondence, providing general information and directing specific questions to the proper departments.
3. Maintain positive member relations via telephone; responsible for proper telephone etiquette.
4. Provide routine information concerning Credit Union services.
5. Responsible for general typing, filing, computer reports and miscellaneous duties.
6. Stay current on job-related equipment, procedures and/or information by reading handouts/memos, attending meetings and seminars and other necessary means.
7. Maintain community involvement and participate in special projects, as needed.
8. Perform other duties as requested
Education: High school graduate.
Experience: At least three months experience as a receptionist in a credit union, financial institution or retail or industrial facility.
Skills: Basic skills in Microsoft Word/Outlook/Excel, ability to efficiently manage a multi-line phone system, good communication skills, enjoy working with the public, attention to detail.
Traits: Energetic with a pleasant and sunny disposition, capacity to work well with others; dependability, flexibility, initiative, confidentiality, professionalism.