- 20-Jun-2013 to 27-Oct-2013 (EST)
- Commercial Lending
- Shrewsbury, MA, USA
- Part Time
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Responsible for supporting the commercial lending activities by providing insightful and timely credit analysis of prospective and current borrowers, including interpretation of financial statements, collateral and cash flows.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for performing in-depth underwriting analysis of commercial borrower's character, credit worthiness and financial condition.
2. Support lending function by providing analytical support to commercial lending team.
3. Analyze financial statements and related material to prepare written credit analysis of individual and corporate borrowers.
4. Develop credit information for use by lenders and Member Business Loan Committee in lending decisions on new loans, renewals and extensions.
5. Review and analyze property financial information to determine actual income, expenses and projected debt service coverage.
6. Review credit reports, appraisals, environmental reports, title reports and loan documentation for collateral property.
7. Provide quality analysis of financial statements according to established format and within parameters of loan review program; analyze and prepare written analysis of new commercial member loan requests.
8. Examine and review loan documentation for accuracy and completeness, referring deficient files to Senior Vice President of Lending.
9. Complete loan review forms, research, compile and ensure accuracy of information, including conducting credit investigations and the preparation and packaging of loan documentation.
10. Prepare or assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly loan status reports.
11. Review loan exception reports and track outstanding items, focusing on attention to detail with respect to compliance and applicable regulations throughout the function.
12. Prepare various reports for Management.
13. Oversee and manage financial information files to assure current reports, statements, accounts receivable and other information on customer accounts.
14. Provide technical advice and assistance to loan officers as needed.
15. Adhere to all applicable policies, procedures and regulations
16. Responsible for staying current on job related equipment, procedures, regulations, policies and information via attendance at meetings and seminars and reading various memos, handouts and publications.
17. Generate business through promoting and cross-selling all COFCU programs and encourage new credit union membership
18. Perform miscellaneous duties, as requested