- 03-Oct-2013 to 25-Oct-2013 (EST)
- Shrewsbury, MA, USA
- Part Time
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Central One Federal Credit Union, a full-service, non-profit financial institution, is seeking applicants for a part time Marketing Assistant to join our professional, upbeat and dynamic team. This is a 15 hours per week on site position. This is an excellent career opportunity for an energetic, creative, marketing professional. We're looking for an individual with strong hands-on experience to support the daily operations of our fast-paced marketing department. Central One is committed to improving the financial lives of its members, so candidates must have a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile to help improve our member's financial lives.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Routinely create, update and monitor Social Media Campaigns; utilize Hootsuite.
2. Coordinating member communication and other marketing materials with internal staff and external vendors.
3. Execution of marketing and promotional plans in order to support and promote the Central One brand.
4. Provide support for electronic marketing channels, such as the web, email broadcast systems, and social media channels.
5. Write queries and run reports in the management of data to target marketing campaigns and track their success.
6. Perform other functions necessary to support the Marketing Department.
7. Update company website through administration console as needed.
8. Run reports to mail merge information to letters for New Members and Current Members.
9. Maintain community involvement and participate in special projects, as needed.
10. Adhere to all applicable policies, procedures and regulations.
11. Stay current on job related software's/systems, procedures and information via attendance at meetings and seminars and reading relevant memos, handouts and publications.
12. Perform all other duties as requested.
Education: 4 Year Marketing College degree or commensurate experience.
Experience: Prior marketing related experience preferred.
Skills: Requires the ability to independently perform all of the duties of the position effectively and efficiently; ability to analyze and resolve problems; ability to write and communicate effectively in a business environment; Photoshop experience; excellent writing skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; animation background a plus.
Traits: Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; organized with attention to detail; capacity to work well with others at all levels within the organization; analytical; initiative; resourcefulness; professionalism; perseverance; positive attitude; ability to keep others motivated.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!