- 09-Oct-2013 to 01-Nov-2013 (EST)
- Shrewsbury, MA, USA
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Support Electronic Services functions with responsibility for a variety of daily processing, administrative, research and maintenance tasks, ensuring a world class level of member service, performed promptly, accurately and efficiently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the daily accurate processing of all share draft activities, including balancing, posting, application of fees, adjustments, transmission of returns and problem resolution.
2. Responsible for the daily accurate processing of all ACH activities, including origination, balancing, posting, application of fees, adjustments, transmission of returns and problem resolution.
3. Ensure the periodic processing of payroll batches associated with partner companies, including balancing, posting and problem resolution.
4. Provide support for Internet Banking systems, such as research, problem resolution, fee posting, stop payment processing, shared evening and weekend monitoring and administrative support.
5. Provide support for Mobile Banking systems, such as research, problem resolution, fee posting, stop payment processing, shared evening and weekend monitoring and administrative support.
6. Provide support for Telephone Banking systems, such as research, problem resolution, fee posting, stop payment processing, and administrative support.
7. Perform tasks related to services provided through the Federal Reserve such as wire transfers in and out, savings bonds, files exchange and research.
8. Perform tasks and research related to Bank Secrecy Act and transaction fraud monitoring.
9. Cross train in and provide support for Card Services department, as needed.
10. Cross-train in other duties as required, including cross-positional duties and tasks to ensure appropriate dual security controls.
11. Work cooperatively with other departments to ensure timely resolution of problems, completion of reports and projects, troubleshooting and resolving member problems promptly.
12. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to all applicable policies, procedures and regulations.
13. Stay current on job related equipment, procedures and information via attendance at meetings and seminars and reading various memos, handouts and publications.
14. Perform other miscellaneous duties as required.
Education: High School graduate
Experience: 1-2 years work experience with an operations area of a financial institution preferred; general knowledge of department functions within a financial institution
Skills: Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently in a fast – paced, collaborative team environment. Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Willingness to support team members with tasks and projects when necessary. Proficiency in MS Office and ability to adapt to job specific technologies is a must; ability to interact professionally on the telephone and through electronic means.
Traits: Capacity to work well with others, dependability, initiative, resourcefulness, confidentiality, professionalism and analytical